Version 6.0 Full Change log
Export / Import feature with Airdrop support (Including GPX format)
- Export current coordinates list to e-mail attachment and many more.
- Custom made XML format with all information and standard GPX format.
- Import .txt created previously to migrate or backup coordinates data between device.
- Open gpx file and .txt (made by this app) from e-mail, Files app, and many more.
- Share current coordinates list via Airdrop
- Append to existing coordinates list (also check for duplication) or start over.
Quick pin navigation
- Go to previous/next pin
- Rename pin directly on the map screen
- Overwrite pin result (Change format)
- Measure distance between pin points
- Add your own line
- Share result of current measurement
*For current version. Distance measurement is temporary. It will not be saved.
- Double warning for map screen Delete All button. To precent accident deletion.
- Updated UI for above feature sets
- More stand-out Save/Load and Import/Export button in list menu
- Share secondary coordinates
- Tweeked list menu
Fixed layout issue which caused crash when rotating the device
Fixed bad translation on few texts
Fixed bad button positioning
Fixed overlapping label on big view.